July 11, 2007
Really Easy Model Release-y! (Oh well, I tried!)
We know many of you had a hard time with model releases especially when you're having 2 or more models, our crack team of developers have just enhanced the Release Folder a lot and well, it certainly does allow you to do a lot more with more accuracy!
So, where's the new stuff?
- Go to : http://www.123rf.com/submit/myrelease.php
There you'll find that all your release have nice check boxes next to them. If you have 2 or more models, select the releases that apply.
- Next, click on the button that says Attach Selected Releases
- You will see a page containing all your images, 20 in a page to be exact.
- Notice now, under your filter options you have 2 more check boxes:
Pending images are those that are in your pending queue. They have not been reviewed by our reviewers yet. So you can start clicking on the nice check boxes underneath the images to start attaching them to your photos.
- Rejected for No or Incomplete MR
For images that have been previously rejected for not having an MR, please use this filter to "rescue" them out from the reject bin and once you alter their MR or keyword status, we will re-review them again.
- Hint: There is a a nice ATTACH ALL or DETACH ALL button right at the bottom to save your time clicking on all the images.
- To get back to your Model Release folder click on the Return to Release Folder button!
It's that easy, seriously! Any feedback? That's what the comments are for :-)
Special thanks to Laurin Rinder (rinderart) for his feedback that sparked off the need for development!
No comments on this post.
Post a comment