1. I will ask Grandma Nancy to STOP wearing her lipstick. My wife is getting suspicious.
2. I will take more risks in life.
3. I will build up the guts to finally tell my drummer friend that his drum kit is incomplete.
4. I will stop sneaking up on animals and taking pictures of them... “having a good time”.
5. I will need 2 cut dwn on my shrt forms while txting.
6. I will help out with house chores. Found $50 once and it's getting addictive.
7. Stop sniffing my socks (o.O) every time I take them off.
8. I will try to believe less of what the Internet says.
9. I will stop doing that signature pose of mine in every picture I take. I realized I'll never be as cool as Bruce Lee.
10. I will learn once and for all how to properly spell “sandwitch”
11. I will stop biting my nails. Some places in my nose are getting harder to reach.
12. Shave. Considering I didn't get shortlisted for “Beard/Mustache of 2008”.
13. Be more creative. Handkerchiefs are just not an appropriate Valentine's Day gift anymore.
14. Learn a new language so I can watch those foreign soap operas and cry myself to sleep at night.
15. Get the latest camera gear so I could sneak up on animals better. Oh wait, am I supposed to quit doing that altogether?
No matter how (in)sane your resolutions may be for the year ahead, we want YOU to have a great New Year 2009 from all of us at 123RF.com!