33,906,851 ROYALTY FREE STOCK PHOTOS
WHAT IS LIKEBOX?
A Likebox is a "personal folder" on our website that you create. You can store and manage images of interest to you.
Likeboxes are designed to organize your images. When you find an image on our website that you like, you can save it to a Likebox you've created. You won't need to save the image to your hard drive or jot down the image number.
There's no limit on the number of Likeboxes you can create and the amount of time we'll store them for you. Once you've created a Likebox and added images into it, you can choose to remove images that you no longer need.
1. To access your Likebox, you first need to sign in to your account.
2. After signing in, click on your username at the top right corner of the page. Select My Likebox from the drop down menu.
3. Once in the Likebox area, you can create new Likeboxes and add or remove images from your Likeboxes. To know more of what you can do with your Likeboxes, view the step-by-step instructions.
STEP-BY-STEP LIKEBOX INSTRUCTIONS
1. Within the Likebox area, click Create.
2. Enter the name of your Likebox in the prompt text panel and click OK.
3. Once created, you may start adding images into this Likebox.
Adding images to Likebox
To add images into your Likebox, select the Likebox you're interested in from the Likebox pull-down menu.
Start your image search and click on the Likebox check box below the click on the thumbnail of the image that you want.
Removing images from Likebox
To remove images from your Likebox, select the Likebox you're interested in from the Likebox pull-down menu.
Tick the box under the thumbnail , then click on "Remove Selected Images" from the Image Options in the left side bar.
Select the Likebox that you wish to remove from the Current Likebox pull-down menu. Once the Likebox has loaded, click Remove.