Orvieto - Duomo interior. Chapel of the Corporal added between 1350 - 1356 to the north arm of the transept. The chapel takes name from the relic of the Eucharistic miracle of Bolsena
Editorial Use Only: Use of this image in advertising or for promotional purposes is prohibited unless additional clearances are secured by the licensee. 123RF.com does not provide any clearance services.