PADUA, ITALY - NOVEMBER 1: front view of Church of San Clemente. The church is mentioned in documents of 1190 , was elevated to parish in the fourteenth century in Padova, Italy. On November 1, 2012
Editorial Use Only: Use of this image in advertising or for promotional purposes is prohibited unless additional clearances are secured by the licensee. 123RF.com does not provide any clearance services.