1. Production Equipments: Please list the production equipments that you use on a regular basis (e.g. Cameras, lenses, flash & lighting, photo editing software).
I usually use SONY R1, Rekam Mini Light Kit 2, and Rekam Stardust 80 (8*3).
2. What do you think of photography these days?
Photography are frozen moments in eternity.
3. What did you want to be when you were younger?
I dreamed that I'd be a cosmonaut.
4. Tell us about the time when you first got started in photography.
It was 11 years ago. I've not looked back since then.
5. In your opinion, what does it take to become successful in this industry?
You must be crazy about your work and very patient to make it in this field.
6. What was your biggest challenge coming into this industry?
It was finding another way to express myself.
7. What are the best perks as a Photographer?
Earning a handsome amount for every photo session.
8. How do you plan for your shooting sessions?
I prefer to improvise while I'm on set.
9. How would you describe your work to first time viewers?
I see myself as more than a photographer; I am a creator of breathtaking images.
10. Do you shoot to what your heart tells you or do you go through a complex checklist in your mind when you produce your work? Describe the feeling/checklist.
Inspiration is everything to me. I prefer not to work without it.
11. From your experience, what subjects gives you the greatest satisfaction? Any examples?
Noncommercial, conceptual photo sessions with people appeal to me.
12. From your experience, what subjects are the hardest to work with? Any examples?
The hardest subjects to work with are models. They must feel the same way about photographers.
13. What is your philosophy when it comes to your work?
...Through the borders and aim at the stars!
14. Describe who/what inspires you, tell us why?
My friends inspire me and my work. They have been supporting me greatly in my creative quest.
15. What do you do when those creative juices just seems to evade you. How do you "get creative"?
The easiest way is to go travelling. Full power and no shower!
16. Tell us about a time when inspiration just hits you, and you felt the insatiable urge to create. What did you do with that energy?
I converted that energy into photos or videos.
17. What have you discovered about yourself through photography?
I discovered that I'm actually more deeper than I thought.
18. Whose work do you admire the most? Why?
There are many talented people around me. It's quite hard to say...
19. Do you have any advice for those who are just getting into stock photography?
Don't mind that commercial photography is not an art... it is.