1. Production Equipment: Please list the production equipment that you use on a regular basis (eg. Cameras, lenses, flash & lighting, photo editing software).
Canon 1ds mk 11 canon 5d sea-cam underwater housings inon strobes.
2. What do you think of photography these days?
We absolutely love taking photos and believe there is always room for talent in the photography industry.
3. What did you want to be when you were younger?
4. Tell us about the time when you first got started in photography.
We started off by selling masterpieces to art galleries.
5. In your opinion, what does it take to become successful in this industry?
Find a niche and learn a particular style, if you can. I guess that would be our two cents on becoming successful in this industry.
6. What was your biggest challenge coming into this industry?
Getting the right and suitable equipment for each different kind of shoot.
7. What are the best perks as a Photographer?
Traveling opportunities ;) We really enjoy travelling to exotic islands.
8. How do you plan for your shooting sessions?
We bring along lots and lots of equipments, be it for camera or not. We usually travel with swimsuits, rafts, props, hats, model, underwater housings, cameras, lens, laptops and so on.
9. How would you describe your work to first time viewers?
We shoot mainly island-themed shoots, both above and under the water, idealistic beautiful islands, beaches, turtles, dolphins, whales, waterfalls, and bamboo forests.
10. Do you shoot to what your heart tells you or do you go through a complex check list in your mind when you produce your work? Describe the feeling/check list.
We choose to shoot what we feel at the moment.
11. From your experience, what subjects gives you the greatest satisfaction? Any examples?
We love diving, and going to remote beaches so our greatest satisfaction when it comes to subjects would be paddling and outrigger canoe around some sharks in an outer island in Tahiti.
12. What is your philosophy when it comes to your work?
Do what you love and you will love what you do.
13. What do you do when those creative juices just seems to evade you. How do you "get creative"?
We just go to a new place that we've never been to.
14. What have you discovered about yourself through photography?
We learned a lot more about the things that we like to do such as snorkeling, canoeing, swimming, hiking, traveling to beaches and waterfalls.
15. Whose work do you admire the most? Why?
The list is long – we have a lot of respect for Ansel Adams who has the skill of mastering the technical and artistic sides of the medium.
16. Do you have any advice for those who are just getting in to stock photography?
Shoot, shoot and shoot.