Human Resources Director
Speaking of the right fit, you are the person who gets out and about into the organization. You are impartial, not an apologist. You are resourceful to deliver constant innovation the organization needs, not just to survive, but thrive. You are not necessarily a powerful charismatic orator, but you are sincere and tactful. You are detailed to a point, and hands-on. Read on to find out if you meet all the basic criteria!
As the company continues to grow at breakneck speed, the numbers are also increasing fast! Happy news, because nobody likes big numbers like our Finance team. From designing day-to-day processes that keep the company moving on an eCommerce platform, to providing forward-thinking analysis and creating innovative solutions, our Finance team keeps our business on track.
Full Stack Developer
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve softwares and processes for the websites.
- Work alongside and collaborate with other IT engineers and developers on the various implementation, design and launch new features for the website system.
- Work in close collaboration with the product team to bounce ideas and drive business decisions
- Plan and design overall architecture of the web application.
- Maintain the quality of the website system and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Actively seek opportunities to improve technical processes and present to the team and product owners.
- Inspect and identify refactoring of code as well as deferring technical debt when where applicable.
- Design for a deploy to cloud infrastructure.
- Fix bugs if necessary to improve the usability of website.
Internship- Corporate Legal
- Assist legal team in legal compliance and legal research work.
- Support legal team in data entry on legal documents.
- Provide administrative support to legal team such as preparing letters, minutes of discussions, and managing project-related information and documents.
- Support the continuous improvement of standard form agreements and legal processes.
- Accept all other duties as and when assigned by superiors.
Key Account Manager (Australia Market)
Love everything about the great Down Under? Proud of your proven sales track record, adept knowledge of the creative community and media landscape of these countries, and are highly motivated? Then, we want YOU to fill in a seasoned Key Account Manager position for our Australian market!
We are looking for a qualified Front-End developer to join our IT Team. You will be responsible to translate our web designers’ mockups into responsive page using ReactJS. Your primary focus will be the development of all client-side, integration of server-side APIs, ensuring high performance web application and ultimately, ensuring great user experience If you are interested in creating and implementing visual and interactive elements in a web application, we want you!!
Web Application Developer
A spark of imagination, coupled with the magic of coding - we have quite a few wizards in the house, but we need some extra hands! We need people who can understand how different systems work, and stitch them together to build our ideal ecosystem. Do you have what it takes?
Senior Human Resources Executive (Performance Management)
- Meet with Senior Management team to understand the organizational goal, and create and implement a strategic Balanced Scorecard System for the Company.
- Research the best practices in human performance and designs or revise the performance management system for the Company.
- Work closely with all HODs to identify and understand the skills and competencies of every role.
- Involve in KPI development, target setting and benchmarking analysis.
- Assess the reliability of the KPIs and recommend the improvements.
- Review and analyze Performance management data, and highlight insights, trends, concerns, and recommendations.
- Serve as a process specialist executing Performance Management processes consistently and efficiently.
- Support all departments with utmost quality HR services.
- Assist in Change management and culture transformation.
Performance Digital Marketing Specialist
- Create, manage, and execute performance digital marketing campaigns, including, but not limited to account set up, strategy, and day-to-day management.
- Planning and budgetary control of digital marketing campaigns for the assigned market.
- Devise strategies and execute campaigns at a tactical level to drive website traffic, leads, conversions and revenue.
- Plan, execute, and measure ongoing experiments amp tests to optimize ad performance.
- Review, analyze and report on click rates, conversion, ad expenses, and overall campaign performance to management.
- Able to make data-driven decisions and constantly improve ad effectiveness and maximize ROI.
- Develop and optimize key performance indicators and evaluate the day-to-day performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Manage Google Analytics, including creating and implementing custom dashboards, custom goals and funnels as well as customized reports.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experiences across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Stay up to date on digital marketing landscapes -- keep current with industry trends and best practices.
- Analyze industry and competitor trends to identify new digital marketing opportunities.
Customer Care Executive (Night Shift)
We are looking for a customer-oriented representative to act as a liaison, provide product services information and resolve any emerging problems that our clients might face with accuracy and efficiency. The target is to ensure Customer Care Standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
Inbound Key Account Manager (Spain / Italy / French Market)
- Generate sales with new and existing customers.
Meet and exceed monthly sales quota and collection targets.
Continuously develop plans, promotional activities and strategies to draw in new markets.
Effectively communicate company s products, services and promotions to customers.
Continuously build and maintain good relationships with customers.
Handle customer inquiries and follow up on matters related to sales.
Identify and grow opportunities within the territory, and collaborate with the entire sales team.
- phone call, email and other platforms and or
- setting up meeting with customers.
Social Media Specialist
Are you passionate about brand storytelling? The Social Media Specialist is a dynamic, creative and analytical communications professional who is driven to generate brand awareness that produces tangible results. A self-starter, this person will be responsible for overseeing the brand awareness social communications strategy on our social platforms, while leading all efforts to grow, expand, and innovate these platforms across our global markets. Their experience in public relations, brand and marketing will inform their ability to lead integrated campaigns around photostock conversations on social media. This role is all about bringing the brand to life and creating connections with consumers through social storytelling.