123RF Commission Structure
The amount of commission that you will receive as a contributor shall depend on your Contributor Level. The Contributor Commission Payout schedule is depicted in the table below:
( Credits )
Earnings Per Download
( Subscription )
1,000 - 1,999
2,000 - 4,999
5,000 - 19,999
20,000 - 49,999
50,000 - 99,999
100,000 - 499,999
500,000 - 999,999
1,000,000 and above
123RF.com shall round the monthly cumulative earnings to the nearest $0.01.
The mechanics of deriving a Contributor's Commission are as follows:
- At the end of every month, a Contributor's total credits from all downloads in the previous 12 months shall be summed according to this table:
- The summed credit amount shall determine the Contributor's Level.
- The Contributor's level will determine the commissions for each download in the next/upcoming month.
- If the Contributor also submits content to the Footage, Audio or EVO collections, 123RF will recognize the credit count that we charge to our clients for the purpose of calculating Contributors' Levels.
Some Questions & Answers
- What if I don't have 12 months worth of downloads?
We shall sum up the previous 12 months, whether or not you have a complete 12 month sales cycle.
- What about refunds, fraudulent downloads and cancellations?
We understand that refunds, cancellations and fraudulent downloads can be reversed at any time. We shall take all efforts to take these into account, however, once we have tabulated a contributor's level for the month, it would stay stagnant for the preceding month.
If you have any further questions, kindly feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org
with your inquiries directly.